Forensic Anthropological Consulting
Dr. Andronowski is the Forensic Anthropologist for the province of Newfoundland and Labrador at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) in St. John's, NL. She leads a provincial forensic response and recovery team composed of professional archaeologists, MUN faculty/staff, government employees, and graduate trainees.
Dr. Andronowski provides consultations for law enforcement agencies both nationally and internationally, and has the expertise and resources to assist with:
1. Search and recovery operations
2. Documentation of outdoor forensic scenes (e.g., scattered human remains found on the surface of the forest floor, clandestine graves, etc.)
3. Skeletal trauma/pathology analyses
4. Autopsy consults
5. Determining human from nonhuman bone
6. The construction of biological profiles (e.g., age-at-death, sex, stature, ancestry or population affinity)
7. Forensic bone histological analyses
8. Training seminars and field exercises
If you would like to inquire about/request these services, please contact Dr. Andronowski by email or at (709) 864-6079.